Saturday, April 03, 2004

Low Energy Day

Bless’d be the hour she cooled in her linens,
And blythe be the bird that sings on her grave.
Come to my arms my Katie, my Katie,
O come to my arms and kiss me again!


This cold I’ve had for three days pretty much put me out of business today although I did get some work done in the morning and went to see PD who had asked me to do a couple of small jobs. She is English and the widow of an Iraqi surgeon and a she has a different perspective on Iraq than most. She also likes art and has some interesting reproductions of masterpieces on the walls in her condo. She had a new one by Matisse in a gold frame that I liked and commented on. She said most people don’t like that one. Well, that’s par for the course with me. I spent the afternoon doing laundry and trying to rest. PT called and talked for while. Later Scott, Nathan and Liz and I went out to eat as we usually do on Saturday evening. The boys have taken the truck for the night.

No comments: